Are you looking for an HR Management role where you would have the end responsibility for the entire location? Would you love to be involved in international projects and lead a team? Apply now to this key position; You can make a difference!
Human Resources at Bunge is a global function of over 400 employees spread in 23 countries. We provide support to leaders and employees, a sum of many cultures, languages and backgrounds, that helps ensure high performance and excellence in achieving business results.
The role of HR Manager
In the role of HR Manager you will be responsible for the organization of the entire operational human resources management as well as foremployer branding, personnel development and the apprenticeship program You directly manage the HR team (3) and General services (admin and canteen). You will report to the HR Director Germany.
Further tasks that fall under your responsibility are, amongst others:
- Employee career lifecycle (white collar & clue collar employees)
- Ensuring work safety (in cooperation with the safety officer), compliance with the company security policy and all existing labour safety laws and general regulations
- Develop concepts and solutions for all personnel-related questions, such as flexible working hours, shift patterns, health management (for example, health day)
- Coaching, Training and advising the specialists and managers
- End responsibility for payroll (we have a payroll specialist in the team)
- Supporting the management in all relevant labour law issues
- Responsible for HR reporting
- Cooperation, discussions and negotiation partner of various stakeholders, such as the Work council and the employers' association
- Involved in cross location and international projects
- Representing the company at the Labour Court (with legal support from the employers' association or the external lawyer)
- Responsible for the overall coordination and handling of company training
- Collaboration with and coordination of the occupational health service(es)
- You will participate in selection and hiring of new employees
In addition to your professional competences, what counts for us is the passion with which you perform your tasks.
You have a feel for good HR work and you recognize potential. Also you understand how to work with and motivate employees professionally. You are just as interested in the structural development, the optimization of processes and the whole range of HR work. We welcome your straightforwardness, your ideas are in demand!
What do you bring to the role?
- University / Applied Sciences degree (Master/Diplom)
- 6+ years of experience as an HR professional from which at least 3 years as HR BP or HR Manager within an industrial (preferably international) company;
- Solid knowledge of German employment laws and regulations;
- Experience with HR Systems: ATOSS; Success Factors, PAISY/ADP and SAP are beneficial;
- Excellent written and oral English language skills; German native level;
- Experience in dealing with many stakeholders and interfaces;
- Currently living in the wider Osnabruck region or willing to move there.
You would describe yourself as
Someone with the right mix of strategic thinking & theory applied in practice. You are an open and clear communicator, who does not shy away from discussions and you have the capability to build bridges. You feel comfortable working in a matrix environment and have a self-driven, hands-on ‘get things done’ attitude while focusing on the essentials. Your individual sense of responsibility and comprehension are above average. People would describe you as a sincere, open and trusting individual and your organizational capabilities are strong.
What we offer
In this role you will be responsible for the entire location with 350 employeesfrom an HR perspective, and therefore have a big impact on our company results. This is a key position, with a lot of visibility!
Together, we bring food from where it’s produced to where it’s needed. You will join an organization with colleagues around the world, who are dedicated to improving the global Agri-Food value chain, one day at a time.
We do this in an informal culture where an entrepreneurial mindset is valued. Being a global company with a constant need for innovation, a broad variety of challenges and development opportunities can support your long-term career at Bunge. We value and stimulate development through training, education and experience, and offer effective/accredited tools and resources to support you in your journey.
How to apply
If this description matches your profile and ambition, we’re looking forward to receiving your application and motivation in English by hitting apply! If possible, please also add your letter of reference.