We are a well-known and successful manufacturer of margarine and edible fats based in the Osnabrück region and belong to BUNGE, a leading global agricultural and food group. The name Walter Rau Lebensmittelwerke GmbH stands for high-quality food and is known for its first-class branded and private label products. Market orientation, customer focus, consistent quality orientation and innovative strength characterize our success as well as highly motivated and entrepreneurially thinking employees.
By the time you start your apprenticeship, you will have at least a very good secondary school leaving certificate.
A technical understanding as well as knowledge of mathematics, English and chemistry are helpful for the training. Flexibility characterizes you and you enjoy teamwork. Due to the hygiene regulations and food law regulations, it is important that you are careful and have a high sense of responsibility.
- comprehensive training with qualified support and personal contact in the company
- Welcome day before the start of the training, introductory days at the beginning of the training and support from a mentor
- Very good chances of being taken on after completing the training
- Support for training through exam preparation options or tutoring if required
- Support for further education
- Extra bonuses
- Benefits such as the company pension scheme, canteen, free fresh fruit every day
- Subsidy for fitness activities
- Numerous discounts from well-known manufacturers
- ... and much more.
Have we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates) preferably by e-mail to:
WALTER RAU Lebensmittelwerke GmbH
Telefon: 0 54 24 / 3 66 – 2 32
Internet: www.walter-rau.de, www.bunge.com, www.deli-reform.de.