We are a well-known and successful manufacturer of margarine and edible fats based in the Osnabrück region and belong to BUNGE, a leading global agricultural and food group. The name Walter Rau Lebensmittelwerke GmbH stands for high-quality food and is known for its first-class branded and private label products. Market orientation, customer focus, consistent quality orientation and innovative strength characterize our success as well as highly motivated and entrepreneurially thinking employees.
What qualifies you:
- Technical college entrance qualification/general higher education entrance qualification
- Good school grades, especially in the subjects German, English and mathematics
- Commitment, enjoyment of teamwork, openness and curiosity, a confident demeanor and a careful way of working
- Comprehensive training in a wide range of departments with qualified support and personal contact in the company
- Meet & Greet before the start of the training, introductory days at the beginning of the training and support from a mentor
- Very good chances of being taken on after completing the training
- Flexible working hours thanks to the flexitime model (additional days off are possible by building up working hours and the compatibility of training and private life is improved)
- The opportunity to work in the home office
- The opportunity to complete a semester abroad (optional)
- Support for the training through an exam preparation course or tutoring if necessary
- Support for further education
- Extra bonuses
- Benefits such as the company pension scheme, canteen, free fresh fruit every day
- A grant for fitness activities
- Numerous discounts from well-known manufacturers
- ... and much more.
Have we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates) preferably by e-mail to:
WALTER RAU Lebensmittelwerke GmbH
Telefon: 0 54 24 / 3 66 – 2 32