We are a well-known and successful manufacturer of margarine and edible fats based in the Osnabrück region and belong to BUNGE, a leading global agricultural and food group. The name Walter Rau Lebensmittelwerke GmbH stands for high-quality food and is known for its first-class branded and private label products. Market orientation, customer focus, consistent quality orientation and innovative strength characterize our success as well as highly motivated and entrepreneurially thinking employees.
The dual degree in business administration combines in-company training with a course of study at Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences and qualifies you as a manager of the future. From day one, theory and practice are linked so that the content learned can be applied directly on the job. We offer you insights into various departments of our company such as marketing, purchasing, sales, human resources and opportunities to try yourself.
It will be varied and challenging for you. If you like prospects, then start with us from August 1st, 2023!
The first phase begins with the 2-year training as an industrial clerk (m/f/d). At the same time, lectures are held at the Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences (once a week in the evening and on Fridays).
After the training is completed, in the second phase, you will be employed in day-to-day business and/or project work in the company for another 1 ½ years (3 days per week). On the other two days, in-depth events will take place at Osnabrück University of Applied Sciences.
The total duration is 3 ½ years. During this time, you will complete both vocational training and a university degree as a Bachelor of Arts.
What qualifies you:
- Technical college entrance qualification/general higher education entrance qualification
- Good school grades, especially in the subjects German, English and mathematics
- Commitment, enjoyment of teamwork, openness and curiosity, a confident demeanor and a careful way of working
- Comprehensive training in a wide range of departments with qualified support and personal contact in the company
- Meet & Greet before the start of the training, introductory days at the beginning of the training and support from a mentor
- Very good chances of being taken on after completing the training
- Flexible working hours thanks to the flexitime model (additional days off are possible by building up working hours and the compatibility of training and private life is improved)
- The opportunity to work in the home office
- The opportunity to complete a semester abroad (optional)
- Support for the training through an exam preparation course or tutoring if necessary
- Support for further education
- Extra bonuses
- Benefits such as the company pension scheme, canteen, free fresh fruit every day
- A grant for fitness activities
- Numerous discounts from well-known manufacturers
- ... and much more.
Have we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates) preferably by e-mail to:
WALTER RAU Lebensmittelwerke GmbH
Telefon: 0 54 24 / 3 66 – 2 32
E-Mail: [email protected]
Internet: www.walter-rau.de, www.bunge.com, www.deli-reform.de.