We are a well-known and successful manufacturer of margarine and edible fats based in the Osnabrück region and belong to BUNGE, a leading global agricultural and food group. The name Walter Rau Lebensmittelwerke GmbH stands for high-quality food and is known for its first-class branded and private label products. Market orientation, customer focus, consistent quality orientation and innovative strength characterize our success as well as highly motivated and entrepreneurially thinking employees.
- Dual degree Bachelor of Arts in business administration or commercial Apprenticeship, for example as an industrial clerk or clerk for office management (m/f/d)
- User knowledge in SAP (SD/MM), BW, MS Office (especially Excel)
- Good written and spoken English knowledge
- Exciting tasks in a committed, friendly team and personal contact in the company
- Further development steps, which you determine to a large extent yourself through your personal commitment and your enthusiasm
- An attractive income with bonuses on top and discounted purchases from partner companies
- Partial remote option
- Employer-funded pension
- Benefits such as subsidies for fitness activities, canteen, free fresh fruit every day
- Combination of work in a scenic region with various sports alternatives and close to larger cities with a wide range of cultural activities
We look forward to receiving your application for this position, preferably by email to: email@example.com
WALTER RAU Lebensmittelwerke GmbH
Human Resources Manager
Telefon: 0 54 24 / 3 66 – 2 31
Internet: www.walter-rau.de, www.bunge.com,www.deli-reform.de.